Check out all of the entries. Click on an image to expand and read the messages.
We put part of the driCOTTON range to the test
The Kathmandu crew spent nearly two weeks adventure testing a selection of our 2014 Winter range in Japan, including pieces from the driCOTTON range.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Promotion. The Promotion is ‘Kathmandu driCOTTON Range Giveaway’ published on the Kathmandu Twitter and Instagram pages (‘the Promotion’). ‘The Promotion’ commences at 12:00pm AEST on 1 June 2014 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 11 June 2014 (‘the Promotional Period’). The promoter of this competition is Kathmandu Pty Ltd (ABN No 84007047547) of 249 Park St, South Melbourne, VIC 3205, Australia, Tel: 03 9267 9999 (‘the Promoter’). Entrants are providing information to the Promoter.
2. How to enter. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand, who submit a valid entry within the Promotional Period in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. To enter via Twitter or Instagram, you must: (i) have a registered account for Twitter and/or Instagram and upload a public photo with the required #hashtag. If you do not already have a Twitter or Instagram account, you must go to https://twitter.com/signup and http://instagram.com/# to register for an account to participate in the Promotion. Any Entry that does not include all required information and adhere to the foregoing and following requirements will be considered void and will not be considered in the judging of this Promotion. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Correct contact details are the responsibility of the Entrant. There is no cost to enter the promotion.
4. Eligibility. The decision to accept or reject an entry is at the Promoter’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into. Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive, inappropriate or detrimental to any person or business in any way or that the Promoter considers, in its sole discretion, to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will be considered ineligible. Entrants can only enter in their own name or with their Twitter and/or Instagram account name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate identification to the Promoter’s satisfaction at its sole discretion in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity or eligibility to enter and claim a Prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing a Prize. If the information required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid. An Entrant can submit any number of entries. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of the promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
5. Prizes. Prizes are in the form of one men’s driCOTTON range and one women’s driCOTTON range in New Zealand and one men’s driCOTTON range and one women’s driCOTTON range in Australia. There will be one female and one male winning entrant in Australia and one female and one male winning entrant in New Zealand. The individual value of the men’s prize is up to $600. The individual value of the women’s prize is up to $480. The Promoter will judge the entries to determine the winning Entrant, which it considers, in its sole discretion, to be the most creative and inspiring entries. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize judging will take place on Friday June 13 at Kathmandu Limited, 249 Park St, South Melbourne, VIC 3205, Australia. The winning Entrants will be notified via Twitter or Instagram with their names being tagged within 2 business days of being selected as a winner. The winners will be notified how to contact Kathmandu about claiming their prize. Fulfillment of the prize will be to the postal address given by the winner by Kathmandu. In the event of a winning Entrant not being able to be contacted or not responding to a notification to claim a prize within 14 days, the winning Entrant will not be eligible for the Prize and another Entrant will be selected as the winner for that Prize.
6. Liability. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, fax equipment, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to Entrant's or any other person's fax equipment, mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this Promotion. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion or taking any Prize or using any Prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
7. Twitter and Instagram. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each Entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.